If you are dissatisfied with a product or service that you purchased via The Sleep Lady, you may qualify for a refund if you meet the following criteria:
- Refund requests for The Sleep Lady’s self-guided coaching courses (Gentle Sleep Solutions) must be requested within 30-days of the original purchase. Refunds requested after this date will not be processed or considered.
- All purchases will be refunded back to the original payment source, whether credit card, bank account, or PayPal account.
- For all consultation packages, cancellations, rescheduling appointments, or non-showing within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time will result in having 15-minutes of time or one follow up call from your remaining allotted allowance to compensate for the Sleep Coach’s time as well as the time that could have been used by another family. This helps to ensure that all of our sleepy families get help in a timely manner.
- Consulting and follow up services are nontransferable and not refundable.
- Consulting and follow up services must be used within the 4 months access to the course.
Do We Offer Refunds? Yes, You Just Need to Follow These Steps.
We want all our prospective families to have sleep coaching success. But, we know that sometimes your situation may be more complicated and that can create obstacles in the sleep coaching process. It is hard when you are tired and can’t think clearly. Refunds will not be issued within one week of purchase. Before you throw in the towel, and before you’ll receive a refund, you will need to follow these steps:
- Watch The Following Videos and Mark as Complete
- Post Your Question in the FB Group, and Be a Member (only available after purchase)
- Read the #1 Entry in Troubleshooting
- Read the Blog “Sleep Coaching Fails”
a. Intro and Sleep Facts
b. Understanding Tears
d. Drowsy But Awake
e. Shuffle for Kids in Beds OR Shuffle for Kids in Cribs
f. Creating Your Sleep Plan
We Want You to Be Successful
In order to be successful in this sleep training journey, we need some things from you. First, be patient with yourself and your child. Your child is learning a new skill, and that takes time. Second, we want you to reach out for help if you’re feeling stuck. There’s always a reason, and when you are tired, it can be hard to see why. This is why we’ve included your 1:1 session with a Gentle Sleep Coach as part of this course. Your coach is available to you for continued support. Please reach out to them directly for more information.
If you’re still unsatisfied with Gentle Sleep Solutions and have completed all of these steps, click HERE to submit a refund request.
To request a refund for any service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be processed on a weekly basis, usually 7-10 days from the time we receive your request. If you have any questions about or policies, please contact us. We’d be happy to answer your questions!