I’m so excited to tell you about a valuable and informative event that teaches techniques for fostering long-term happiness in children and teens — the Happy Child Summit.
What could be a greater gift to give your children!
And best of all…it’s free!
The Happy Child Summit takes place online April 8th – 11th, and you can pick and choose which expert interviews interest you the most!
Subjects we will be discussing include:
- Raising Resilient and Successful Kids
- Play and Well-being
- Mindful Technology Practices for the Family
- Better Sleep to Thrive
- Strengths-Based Parenting Strategies
- The Science of Healthy Family Relationships
- Positive Discipline for Positive Outcomes
- Taking Actions for Happiness
- Applying the Science of Vitality to Kids
- Guiding Kids to Uncover Purpose & Meaning
- And many more…
Speakers at the summit will include:
- Tal Ben Shahar, Ph.D.
- Lea Waters, Ph.D.
- Amy Blankson
- Dan Siegel, MD
- Caroline Adams Miller
- Dominic Randolph
- Renee Jain
- And many others.
Why not visit the Happy Child Summit website and learn more? There are over 20 amazing speakers: all experts and world leaders in the fields of happiness & well-being, education, psychology, sports and more!
We hope to see you there!
Did you find this article helpful? Please share it with your friends by clicking below, or ask a question on The Sleep Lady Facebook page.