If the time has come to wean your baby from the swaddle, there are lots of options out there, but what happens when you get to the point where nothing is working? When it was time to transition baby from swaddling, the creators of the Zipadee-Zip tried every sleep sack on the market and every swaddle weaning trick they could find for nearly two weeks and nothing worked to get their baby to fall and stay asleep, and out of sheer desperation and exhaustion, the Zipadee-Zip was born. Although the Zipadee-Zip is perfect for the swaddle transition, it has tons of other great uses!
7 Amazing Uses for the Zipadee-Zip
1. Sleep – Aids the swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills!
2. Travel – Encourages sleep and settling on long car or plane rides… so you can keep your baby’s nap schedule going even on trips!
3. Dr. Office Visits – Eliminates tedious clothing changes!
4. Grocery Visits and Plane Rides – Provides a GERM FREE environment!
5. Breastfeeding – Prevents a baby from scratching themselves and momma!
6. Stroller walks or walks/rides in a sling or baby carrier – can be worn while buckled or strapped in!
7. MORE SLEEP! Aids transition to crib off of a swing, or from the rock and play sleeper and helps sick little ones get rest when they wouldn’t otherwise!
Watch the Zipadee-Zip in action HERE.
Want to win your own? Simply enter below! a Rafflecopter giveaway